LOVE FOR PIZZA AND
PASSION FOR THE TERRITORY
The meticulous research of ingredients and their seasonality are essential factors for our pizzeria.
- Our dough is made with stone-ground flours exclusively of type 1 from the Profili di Viterbo mill
- The organic peeled tomatoes from which we make our sauce are grown and processed by the company GESTAL
- Our fiordilatte is produced from raw Roman milk in a small dairy on the outskirts of Rome
- Our cured meats are produced by the Greco di Velletri farm which raises its pigs outdoors with natural feed
- As for the products of the earth, we only use seasonal products, without altering the course of nature
The best products for the highest quality
The bran and wheat germ present in our flour, combined with a leavening of no less than 24 hours, give our pizza flavors and aromas and a very high digestibility
The organic peeled tomatoes from which we obtain our sauce are grown and processed by the company GESTAL, which promotes eco-sustainability, promoting the use of renewable energy, ensuring a reduction of emissions into the atmosphere.
Fior di latte
Our fiordilatte is produced from raw Roman milk in a small dairy on the outskirts of Rome. many of the sheep cheeses we use are produced in Picinisco by the Pacitti company, which keeps the Ciociare traditions alive by producing unique cheeses in the world such as Conciato di San Vittore.
Our cured meats are produced by the company "La bottega del Macellaio" and by the Greco di Velletri farm which raises its pigs outdoors with natural feed, guaranteeing us the exceptional quality of some products such as nduja, ciauscolo, the ham, and the coppa di testa.
Wines and beers
We keep the regionalism strong also on wine (we only use wines from the countryside of the Roman castles, precisely between Cori, Frascati and Monte Porzio) and on beers (our beers are produced by the Eternal City Brewing in Rome) p>
Where pizza is a serious thing
CALL US 392 494 8234
BOOK A TABLE
"Nothing great in the world
has been done without passion"
Booking a table